CA Intermediate Course
- January 1, 2018
- Starts: January 1, 2018
- January 1, 2018
- Duration: 4 months
- Class Time: 7:00 am to 9:00 am & 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
About the Courses
Intermediate is the second level exam towards the completion of CA profession. Candidates can register for CA Intermediate exams either after qualifying CA CPT/CA Foundation or after completion of Graduation/Post Graduation.
Papers of Intermediate Course (New Syllabus)
Paper 1: Accounting Paper
Paper 2: Corporate & Other Laws
Part I: Company Law
Part II: Other Laws
Paper 3: Cost and Management Accounting
Paper 4: Taxation
Section A: Income-tax Law
Section B: Indirect Taxes
Paper 5: Advanced Accounting
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance
Paper 7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management
Section A: Enterprise Information Systems
Section B: Strategic Management
Paper 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance
Section A: Financial Management
Section B: Economics for Finance
Steps to get registered for CA Intermediate for Candidates entering through CA CPT/Foundation route:
- Candidates who have cleared CA CPT/ CA Foundation shall register for CA Intermediate with ICAI Board of Studies (BoS) and shall complete eight months of study period for getting the eligibility to appear for the exam.
- Appear and Pass in either or both Groups of Intermediate Course which will be held in May/ November.
- Complete Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) any time after registering for Intermediate Course but before commencement of the Practical Training (Articleship).
- Register for Practical Training for three years under a Practicing member of the Institute on passing either or both the Groups of Intermediate Course
Steps to get registered for CA Intermediate for Candidates entering through Direct entry route:
- Commerce graduates/post graduates with minimum 55% marks, Other graduates with minimum 60% marks or Intermediate level passed candidates of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India shall register with the ICAI Board of Studies (BoS) for the Intermediate course (provisional registration allowed to the students doing Final year of graduation).
- Successfully complete Four Weeks ICITSS before commencement of the Practical Training.
- Register for the Practical Training under a Practicing member of the Institute.
- Appear for Intermediate Examination after Nine months of Practical Training.